BloomChic: In the bustling world of fashion and beauty, a new player has emerged, captivating the attention of trendsetters and style enthusiasts alike. Introducing Bloomchic, a dynamic brand that’s making waves with its innovative approach to self-expression and empowerment.
Is BloomChic Legit?
BloomChic is “legit” in the sense that they will probably send you the items you order. However, most customers have poor experiences with the brand. The quality isn’t up to par, shipping takes forever, items look different than the photos, and sizing is off, among other issues. If you’re already convinced not to shop from BloomChic, click here to jump down to our similar store recommendations.
Unfortunately, BloomChic falls flat across the board. Not only do customers heavily criticize the customer service team and the lack of communication, but shoppers also find the quality of the clothing is not worth the money. The only real upside of BloomChic is that it offers a nice range of sizes and has some cute styles.
BloomChic has average prices for some product items and can be even cheaper than other plus-sized fashion brands bearing very fast turns. You will end up losing some money when you order from the company; not so much though.
Under normal circumstances, the prices can be as low as $15 and up to $70; it is even possible with a click on the Brownsale page they offer discounts which seem exciting.
However, even low-priced items are a disappointment from the side of many customers who say that they do not have high quality. What we have observed is that the products with low prices at Bloomchic turn out to develop sub-par which means one should find items from the brand over $20 to get quality items.
There were charges sustained of international fees out of the customer’s debit or credit card, so if you own a card that does not attract such type of fee, use one. If you do not use a money order, then most likely your bank will charge you an additional fee because recycling clothes is located in a different country.
Size, just like quality can be a gamble. While we suggest that, before simply going for the product size you normally wear a look of the measurement per item, Bloomchic reviews if available are also good to inform buyers in making an effective decision. Further information is provided in their sizing guide and sizes down Bloomchic outfits are mentioned together with the chart.
The measurements would guide you to determine the correct size for that product, reviews could assist you in finding out whether other people were experiencing or if there was a shortage or odd of largeness.
According to many BloomChic reviews, the brand’s customer service doesn’t solve any issues, nor does it communicate very well. Customers report not receiving any communication about their orders for weeks, and also say calls are missed and emails are always automated and unhelpful.
It’s worth noting that their shipping does take a bit of time. Since they ship internationally, so expect to wait around a month for your order.
What Customers Are Saying?
Customers have a lot to say about BloomChic, and we’re here to relay it to you. Here are the main things real customers are saying from their BloomChic reviews.
- Quality is often terrible
- Many items don’t even look like the photos
- Avoid BloomChic if you can
- It took months to receive their order
- Customer service does absolutely nothing to help
- It sucks that BloomChic isn’t a reliable brand because it has cute clothes
- You will have much better experiences shopping elsewhere
As mentioned before, finding reputable plus-sized brands selling cute clothes can be difficult. Luckily, we got you covered. Below, we’ve shared some similar brands to BloomChic that you’ll have a better experience with. If you want more, read our ultimate guide to the best plus-size clothing brands.
- Shein Curve: We honestly don’t like to recommend SheIn. But they are a better alternative to BloomChic if you are working with a low budget. SheIn’s quality is also a hit or miss. But they do offer free returns on your first order and have a huge variety of plus-size clothing. They do focus more on the trends. So you’ll need to hunt deeper to find some similar styles to Bloomchic, but there are some gems. Read our SheIn curve review for more details.
- ASOS: We always say ASOS has everything and more – this includes a wide array of affordable plus-size clothing.
- Universal Standard: A mid-range clothing brand dedicated to plus-size styles; you can’t go wrong with Universal Standard. They have a large variety of more basic and casual styles that are a bit different from Bloomchic. But we’d still check them out – the quality will last you for ages compared to the short lifespan of Bloomchic’s so-so quality.
- Eloquii: Although Eloquii is more of a splurge compared to BloomChic, you will have much better experiences with the overall quality and customer service. They often have sitewide sales that bring prices under $80.
- Loud Bodies: If you’re not worried about the price, Loud Bodies is one of our favorite plus-size brands. They offer beautiful styles that are sustainable and ethically made, and most importantly, available in inclusive sizes.
In conclusion, to keep it real with you, we would recommend taking your hard-earned money elsewhere and saving yourself from frustration. However, if you love Bloomchic’s styles, it might not hurt to give the brand a shot. They are legit, but the quality and sizing can be a hit or miss. For your first order, we’d start with just a couple of items to see if they’re a good fit before you do a big haul. Also, since sizing can run small or large for many items. Be sure to read the size and measurement guides for each item.